Bakırköy Yahya Kemal Beyatlı Anadolu Lisesi`nin ortak olduğu ; Digital Print of Europe adlı çok taraflı okul ortaklıkları projesi Avrupa Birliği Eğitim ve Gençlik Programları Merkezi Başkanlığı tarafından kabul edildi.
Hayatboyu Öğrenme Programı, Comenius Çok Taraflı Okul Ortaklıkları kapsamında Ulusal Ajans tarafından desteklenen projede Yahya Kemal Beyatlı Anadolu Lisesi ile birlikte İngiltere, İspanya, İtalya, Polonya, İsveç, Finlandiya, Letonya ve Almanya`dan projeye ortak olan okullar 2 yıl(2012-2014) boyunca devam edecek olan proje çalışmasını yürüteceklerdir.
Projenin amacı, öğrencilerin dijital yayıncılık malzemelerini (dijital fotoğrafçılık, poding, kısa film, e-book...vb.) kullanarak kültürel değerlerini diğer ülkelerdeki yaşıtlarına tanıtmak ve dijital teknolojiyi eğitim ortamında kullanmalarını sağlamaktır
Digital Print of Europe
We are schools from Spain, UK, Finland, Poland, Turkey, Germany, Latvia and Sweden who are working together to produce digital publications in various forms that are linked to mainly English, Foreign languages, Science, Art, History and the ICT Curriculum. The digital publications will be a mixture of audio and video podcasts, flip books, e-books and interactive web pages and will be based on a specific theme.
The aim of the project is to use digital photography and video podcasting to bring pupils from different cultural backgrounds together. The project is expected to raise young European people´s awareness of diversity as well as of similarities concerning their cultural backgrounds through the use of digital photography and by creating educational video podcasts.
This project is needed because it will help pupils in the participating schools to introduce into their learning process some of the technological devices they use in their daily life such as digital photos, videos, blogs, e-mails, wikis, etc; and to notice that using them and a common foreign language they can communicate with pupils their same age from other countries to share with them culture, knowledge, experiences.
This project wants to help to introduce the concept and use of e learning in the participating schools. Pupils will notice that a good use of the social nets (Facebook, My Space, etc), which they use in their daily life, can also be beneficial for learning any subject, if used wisely.
The general objectives of our project are:
• To develop knowledge and understanding among young people and educational staff of the diversity of European cultures and languages and its value.
• To help young people acquire the basic life-skills and competences necessary for their personal development, for future employment and for active citizenship at national and European levels.
The outcomes of our project
• An information leaflet and poster promoting the project and partnerships.
• A logo that will represent the project will be made to be used in every work made during the Project.
• Short movie clips made by pupils about partner schools´ home towns.
• Greeting cards using the photos pupils take and including the information about Christmas and New Year celebrations customs of each partner country.
• First digital book with simple language for daily communication from all the partners’ countries.
• Flip books, e-books with simple cultural recipes.
• Frames with photos or pictures and information about a famous singer, traditional or religious celebration, etc.
• Newspaper articles about the work and experiences of the first year
• Intermediate report.
• Presentations on flip-books, podcasts, etc about previous year´s work at school.
• Power points with photos and stories about their routine days.
• Flip books, e-books, podcasts about the National Sports / National Food/ National Architecture/ Tradition of each partner countries.
• Web site "The Digital Print of Europe" with all the digital publications.
• ´Cultural calendars´
• Exhibition of the photos which won the competition in each school.
• E-books, flip books with the selected photos in each partner school.
2014 Final report